Salary: $11,687 - $14,206 Monthly*
Join the Sonoma County Water Agency (Sonoma Water) as a Water Agency Electrical Engineer!
Requirement: To be considered qualified for this position, possession of a valid certificate of registration as a Professional Electrical and/or Control System Engineer issued by the State of California Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors is required at the time of application submission.
At Sonoma Water, the Water Agency Electrical Engineer III will primarily work with the Engineering, Operation and Maintenance, and Administrative divisions. They will manage technically complex projects, and coordinate with internal stakeholders regarding project objectives, scoping, and scheduling. Additionally, they prepare and review contracts, review project design documents, and support Sonoma Water's strategic plan objectives. Additional responsibilities include:
- Coordinating with consulting engineers regarding design
- Facilitating technical design review at project milestones with non-technical stakeholders
- Providing design review for compliance with Sonoma Water project requirements, and applicable codes and standards
- Performing submittal review of manufacturer shop drawings and equipment data
- Supporting Requests for Information (RFI) development
*Salary is negotiable within the established range and benefits described herein do not represent a contract and may be changed without notice.
For more information, including minimum qualifications, & to apply, visit, www.yourpath2sonomacounty.org
or call 707-565-2331. The County of Sonoma is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and are committed to having a workforce that is representative of the communities we serve. Apply by 05/29/23