Under direction of the General Manager, this position is responsible for coordinating the operations and engineering functions of the District. Manages the maintenance and construction of District facilities. Responsible for supervision and quality of work performed by District personnel, consultants and contractors. Manages the District Capital Improvement Program. Provides comprehensive planning and technical support for the District. Informs the General Manager of problems encountered and takes remedial action that may be required.
Experience, Licenses and Certification
- Minimum of ten years in a leadership role working in water industry, operations, engineering and maintenance.
- Proven experience in the development and construction of major capital projects.
- California Distribution System Operator Grade IV certification desired – Grade III required.
- California Water Treatment Plant Operator Grade II certification.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in civil engineering, business management, or related field.
- Valid California Driver’s License Class C or higher.
$118,000 - $158,000 Annually Close Date:
March 10, 2021, 4:30 p.m. How to Apply:
Applications and job descriptions may be obtained at http://www.fowd.com/employment
or from the District office located at 10326 Fair Oaks Blvd., Fair Oaks, CA 95628. Resumes and cover letters are encouraged but will not be accepted in lieu of the application form.
Applications may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
or mailed to the address above.