Charger Water Treatment Products is one of the most successful players in the residential and commercial water treatment industry and a leader in wholesale/OEM top branded supplies. Our nationwide organization offers a complete line of professional water quality systems and components. As Original Equipment Manufacturers we specialize in custom solutions, built with the best brand name components. As a Distributor we help water treatment dealers, plumbers, contractors, well drillers and industrial businesses get the purest, cleanest water quality solutions that each project demands using only state of the art technology. Become an integral part of our team and join our small intimate shop.
- Phone sales and order entry
- Oversee Inventory and purchasing
- Help staff operate efficiently
- Support branch manager
- Monitor production
- Assist in training and supervision of employees
- Build solid, long lasting relationships with our customers
- Provide smooth and efficient service to meet the expectations and needs of our customers and clients
- Maintain and grow existing accounts
- MUST have vast experience in the Water Treatment Industry including residential and commercial applications
- MUST possess knowledge of Reverse Osmosis systems, Point of Entry Filter systems and Point of Use systems
- Possess a basic understanding of production and inventory control
- Experience with ECLIPSE is extremely helpful
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- Lead, coach, inspire, support and motivate
- Manage time, know how to prioritize and delegate
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, 401K) including Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance as well as company provided Life Insurance
- Excellent earning potential
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Generous Bonus and Compensation Programs
Your role is pivotal to our success. Our goal is to engage strong, focused individuals. In addition to your base salary we offer sales commissions and incentive programs all within a secure work environment. We provide the opportunity for improvement and advancement in a company culture designed to encourage constant growth. We promote from within. We will give you the framework to succeed!
Come join our strong, profitable and highly regarded 35 year old, family owned business. We are well positioned in the market and expanding.
We are a drug and smoke free facility.
We invite you to visit us at our website: www.ChargerWater.com Job Type:
Please send resume to Kfeiger@crawfordsupply.com
(parent company of Charger)