Provides highly skilled electronic work in the installation, testing, repairing, and maintaining Pueblo Water's Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) system, remote controlled devices, telemetry systems, Programmable Logic Control (PLC) instruments, monitoring and control devices for radio systems, security systems and related equipment. Develops, maintains and troubleshoots PLC programs. Works with SCADA Specialist and IS Division personnel to maintain SCADA system computers and associated equipment. Utilizes manual or computer-aided drafting techniques to develop electrical and electronic control system drawings. Investigates, traces wiring, and interprets (PLC) systems, control system components and associated sensing devices to develop accurate “as built” drawings.
Education, Training and Experience
- Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology, Industrial Electronics Technology, or related field with one year of computer aided drafting.
- Colorado Class "R" Driver's License.
- Colorado Class 1 Water Distribution Operator certification, or ability to obtain the certification within one (1) year immediately following the date of entry into the position.
- Three to four years of related electrical, electronic hands-on field experience including computer aided drafting.
- Any equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
$50,317 to $67,931 Annually Close Date:
Oct. 28, 2020, 12:00 p.m. Learn More/Apply: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/pueblowater/jobs/2883026/electronics-and-instrumentation-technician