Clark Regional Wastewater District is seeking an experienced Engineer to serve as Deputy Development Program Manager and thoughtfully transition into the manager role over the next one to two years.
Great opportunity to join a professional, community oriented and growing utility located in the beautiful Pacific northwest in Clark County, Washington.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Licensure as a Professional Engineer, Civil, in the State of Washington
- Six years of progressively responsible engineering experience
- Two years responsibility leading teams and directing the work of others
- Two years of project management related experience; planning, scheduling, monitoring and problem solving
- Establishes and maintains professional, effective working relationships with team members and development stakeholders
- Involves other people and groups of people in problem-solving and decision making; aligning their interests with the Districts
- Provides professional customer service in varied situations and circumstances
- Manages the development and delivery of project outreach plans, coordinates and facilitates open houses, and attends public hearings
- Develops effective communication strategies to address and successfully resolving development conflicts affecting the public, developer, contractors and engineers
- Reviews development plans proposing extensions of the sanitary sewer system for compliance with local, state and federal standards and specifications
- Develops and reviews developer extension and reimbursement agreements
$6,844 to $9,685 per month, depending on qualifications. Starting salary range:
$6,844 to $8,470 per month, depending on qualifications.
Relocation Assistance available for eligible applicants.
Comprehensive and competitive benefits package to help care for employee and their family, including:
- PERS retirement
- Full paid medical, dental and vision (employee and family)
- Paid vacation and sick leave
Review entire position description, application packet and materials at http://www.crwwd.com/jobs.html
The District is an equal employment opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.