This Inspection Supervisor role is responsible for leading and directing a team of inspectors. As the Inspection Supervisor, you would be responsible for the quality and safety of construction projects, major maintenance activities, authorized land use projects, and utility location. You would ensure that our inspectors work effectively with Central Arizona Project contractors, suppliers, construction forces. You would oversee materials testing to ensure compliance with contract specifications and industry standards. An important part of this role would be to create a motivating culture within the team, continually develop inspection staff, and ensure that assigned team members adequately support administration of contracts, field execution of work, testing, start-up and commissioning, and troubleshooting of civil features and electrical and mechanical systems. You would provide administrative direction and assignments in support of a broad range of projects in design, construction, and close-out phases. Additionally, you would coordinate and review work assignments of employees and provide clear procedures, priorities, and processes to assigned staff.
- At least seven (7) years of recent experience inspecting multi-disciplined, construction work, performing design-phase constructability review, providing field quality assurance, and oversight of construction/repair of large commercial and/or industrial facilities or environments.
- Associate's degree or higher in an applicable field; OR a completed state-approved apprenticeship in a related field of construction; OR the equivalent combination of training and applicable experience (which must include at least three (3) years of additional related work experience plus a high school diploma/GED).
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook. (Experience working with MS Visio, Project, and PowerPoint a plus).
- Effective leadership or supervisory experience preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license and good driving record.
$90,000 to $105,000 Annually Close Date:
Feb. 26, 2020, 11:59 p.m. Learn More/Apply: https://www.cap-az.com/employment/job-opportunities